Monday, April 9, 2012

Upcycled Little Girl's Dress

BEFORE

I found this skirt at Goodwill when I was hunting for some furniture. The pretty floral pattern caught my eye and I thought, "wouldn't that make a super cute dress for my daughter Shelby?" So I paid the whopping $3, and took it home. I spent most of Good Friday, in between my other household duties, turning this Old Navy skirt into a very cute Easter dress. 
Not only that, but I made a matching headband and bracelet, I would say for my first attempt at "upcycling" a clothing item, I did a pretty great job! 
Here's the finished product:

AFTER



 

2 comments:

  1. My gosh, this is cute! How creative is this!!!! Totally cute idea about hunting for this stuff at Goodwill and all! Recycling at it's best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work and pics!! Very impressive! :o)

    ReplyDelete